With a strong commitment to diversity, Harrisburg Christian School welcomes applications from students residing outside the United States. We provide a quality Christian education to international students that is both academically challenging and personally rewarding.
The necessary steps and forms to apply to our school as an international student can be found below. If any assistance is needed, please contact Jill Sunday, HCS Admissions Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Step 1: Submit all forms via email to HCSadmissions@csagh.org.
- Health Forms:
- Dental Form
- School Physical Form (to include immunization records)
- Student Health History
- Copies of Transcripts/Grade Reports (in English)
- English Proficiency Test Scores (either TOEFL, TOEFL Jr., SLATE)
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Writing Sample: “Describe an important accomplishment or special interest in your life?”
The school is not able to make a decision on admission until all of the above is received.
Step 2: After review of all application materials:
Step 3: After the student’s file is approved:
HCS will issue an acceptance letter as well as an I-20 to the student. Using the SEVIS number given on the student’s I-20, you must make an appointment for an interview at your country’s US consulate. For more information on obtaining a US visa, go to www.travel.state.gov.
Step 4: In order to start school, the following must be submitted:
- Current TB test results. MUST BE no older than 3 months prior to start date of school.
- Copy of US Visa
- Student Emergency Information Form to be completed by host parents
- Proof of Medical Insurance