Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a Godly life.
For more information, view our complete student handbook: